TopicBrother Support - How to Install Brother Printer on Mac and Windows
The brother printers are now very easy to install and most of the new models can be installed as a plug and play device if the printer needs to be in a wired connection. If it has to be connected wirelessly the best way is to download the appropriate latest drivers form the brother support website. Below are the steps to install brother printer wirelessly.
- Find the settings of your wireless network which includes the SSID (Network Name) and the Network Security Key (Password)
- Download and install the brother printer drivers as per the model by visiting the brother support website www.support.brother.com.
3.Once the driver installation is complete, download and run the Wireless Device Setup Wizard www.support.brother.com.
- Run the setup wizard you might get a security warning about opening the application, click Open.
- Click on Yes, I have a USB cable to use for installation and click on Next.
- Choose the name of your Wi-Fi network/SSID and enter Network Key, choose the check next To Checked and confirmed and click Next.
- When prompted, connect the USB cable your computer and then to your brother printer.
- The list of available wireless networks is displayed, choose your network name and then click Next.
- Enter the Network Key and then click Next.
- on the wireless network settings, validation screen clicks next. The settings will then be sent to the printer to be configured with your wifi network
- Disconnect the USB cable from your computer and the brother printer and click Next.
- Click Finish.
This is how the brother printer is installed on both Mac and Windows computer using both wired (USB) and wireless connection. If you are unable to install Brother Printer on Mac and Windows or failed at any step, dial our toll-free Brother support Number to speak with our executives. Our team is available 24/7 round the clock to solve your brother printer issues.