Forums

TopicHow to Lose 40 Pounds in 40 Days - 5 Steps

• Mon 20th Mar 2017 - 10:41am

Fortunately, our minds are set up so that we can change our limiting beliefs. In a similar way to affirmations, we can write out our empowering beliefs and use them. For example lets look at the limiting belief that I will never get ahead. This is simply not true. You can get ahead. So an empowering belief would be "I will be successful in any venture that I attempt." What about the limiting belief that I won't get that raise I want and need? An empowering belief would be that "I deserve and will get a great raise that my company Fat Extinguisher will be glad to give me for my wonderful work." What about the belief that I won't get any more clients? An empowering belief would be "People would love to pay for my services and sign up as clients." What about the limiting belief that I will never lose the weight I want? We can change this to "With focus, exercise and healthy eating, I will lose this weight and keep it off forever!" What about our worry about our children? We can change this to an empowering belief of "My children are happy, successful and loving."

There is no limit to what you can do! By changing your thoughts and by changing what you say to yourself, you can change your life! There is no limit to what you can do! Nothing can get in the way that cannot be overcome! By practicing your affirmations and empowering beliefs, you change your mind. By changing your mind, you change the choices you make daily. You also change the messages you send to others and to the universe. You will get more clients. You will be successful in your career or business. You will lose that weight. You will have great relationships. Your children will be happy and successful. This is the truth! It has worked for many and it will work for you! Your words and thoughts have POWER!Many people will lose weight, and quite often the focus of this weight loss is through counting all the calories that one eats.

http://centumentltdreview.com/fat-extinguisher-program-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies